Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect data only to support the administration of the Widcombe Association, in promoting Widcombe to be a vibrant place to live or work and to advise members and interested parties on issues that are relevant to them and Widcombe.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will not share your information with third parties (other than to our selected and reputable system providers who process data on our behalf for example to accept payments, maintain membership data, undertake surveys and send out e-mails).
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will comply with our responsibilities to respond to any subject access requests or to enact the right to be forgotten.
Any requests should be to sent to our secretary ([email protected]).
We are committed to conducting our organisation in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Updated May 2018